Epoch® Sole Solution™ Foot Treatment is a therapeutic foot cream for those suffering from rough, dry, or cracked feet.
Restores Healthy Looking Heels, Toes, and Soles.
If you have chronically dry, cracked feet and have tried all kinds of moisturizers, you know instead of getting better, the problem persists or even gets worse. A persistent problem like this requires more than moisturizing. You need a product that works on the underlying cause. Epoch® Sole Solution™ Foot Treatment brings the hidden solution of the rainforest to you. Epoch® Sole Solution™ Foot Treatment features crushed allspice berry (Pimenta dioica)—traditionally used by the indigenous people of Central America to relieve persistent dry, cracked, red skin on heels, toes, and sides of feet. So much more than a moisturizer, Epoch® Sole Solution™ restores healthy looking heels, toes, and soles.
• Works on the underlying cause of rough, dry, and cracked feet, returning them to a soft, smooth, healthy looking condition.
• Delivers noticeable relief in the first few weeks of use.
• Softens and exfoliates dead cell buildup and calluses for soft, smooth skin.
• No added fragrance; naturally fragranced with allspice berry.
• Safety-allergy-dermatologist tested.
• Crushed allspice berry (Pimenta dioica)—used by indigenous people in the rainforests of Central America to relieve persistent dry, cracked, red skin on heels, toes, and sides of feet.
• Urea—exfoliates calluses and dead cell buildup while providing deep moisturization. • Papain—a proteolytic enzyme from papaya breaks down and loosens thick, rough patches of dry, dead skin.
Apply liberally to affected areas on cleansed feet morning and night, or as needed. Focus on rough or dry areas. Do not rinse off. Allow product to remain on skin as long as possible. Best results are seen after six to eight weeks of usage as directed.
Procedure: More than 100 study participants with dry, cracked, or problem feet applied Epoch® Sole Solution™ twice daily for 12 weeks. Participants were examined by a clinical grader at four, eight, and 12 weeks. Results: Seven out of 10 consumers saw significant visible improvement in their dry, cracked feet within four weeks.